The following is an excerpt from an article of Jay’s from the AvePoint Blog. Click here for the full article.
As more organizations start utilizing Microsoft Teams, there are increasing concerns around how to properly manage all the information that users are generating. In our recent webinar, we provided the basic steps of how to get information management up and running simply and quickly. The key is breaking the problem down into bite-sized, actionable chunks!
In this article, Jay details the following 5 tips you can do for your roll-out to ensure your users are able to get the most out of Microsoft Teams:
- Map and Understand Your Information
- Implement a Classification Schema
- Assign Actions to Terms and Deploy Across Office 365
- Streamline the User Experience
- Maintain Compliance and Integrity
Make sure to click through to read the details on each step!